*Handstand workshop (intermediate/advance)*
– Bakasana (without support)
– shirsasana (without support)
– mounting to handstands in different ways (kick / tuck / straddle / pike)
– Holding at least 60 sec handstands
What’s in the workshop:
– Going through basic handstands technique and different mounts to handstand.
– The “0” point search and ways to challenge our balance in order to improve it.
– Breathing – going to a handstand and in it.
– Handstand press – preparation drills.
– Introduction the one arm handstand.
– Introduction to Hollow back handstand
Based on the level and time we might also go through side bends and open practice to help each practitioner.
* It is recommended to bring something to write with (and on) for notes.
* Pre-registration is required