One of the main types of yoga postures are the backbends. As you practise backbends, your front body and your hips will become more flexible and your lumbar and thoracic spine will become more mobile. Yoga postures that bend the body forward must be balanced with backbends in terms of quantity and intensity. Individuals who lead sedentary life and who does desk jobs, these backbends are even mpore challenging.
So, if you are the one, who is looking to improve and master the backbends then this workshop is definitely for you!
What you’ll learn?
- Range of backbends & hip openers
- Tips & Tricks to advance poses
- Use of props
Who can join?
- Beginners to intermediate practitioners
- Yoga teachers who want to practice advanced asana
- Suffering from kyphosis( round back), diabetes, Asthma, stress, lower
back & menstrual problems
Things to keep handy
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Strap
- Yoga blocks